Pages

Friday, 19 April 2013

Phase 1.5

As I said in my last post, I've made a start on the second phase of the tale of many painters. This may have been a little bit of an understatement. I have managed in the first five days of this phase to paint enough to cover the required 350pts for the whole two months. Although this has taken the pressure off me it has also... taken the pressure off!! so even though I'm eager to continue working on them, there is a little niggling worry at the back of my head that with the absence of pressure I'll fall back into my pattern of procrastination. Fingers crossed nothing new and shiny will catch my attention.

Enough ramble here's pics.

Completed Ironguts.




Sabretusks (These will be fielding individually not as a unit)



 As always folks, I'd love to hear what you have to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment